Gregarius Sticky Exporter is a piece of php I put together to export all my sticky articles from Gregarius, an RSS aggregator.
- Exports Gregarius sticky entries
- Includes title, link, and description
- Gregarius, using MySQL as a backend (If you need to use this, and use an alternative database, please contact me using the contact form and I’ll add support for your database!)
- Gregarius Sticky Exporter v0.2
Uses Gregarius’ dbinit.php so user doesn’t have to put database information in Gregarius Sticky Exporter.
- Gregarius Sticky Exporter v0.1
Initial release. Announcement at http://feelslikeburning.com/2007/03/05/gregarius-sticky-post-exporter/
Any feature requests, questions, or comments, feel free to email me using the contact form.